Re: Pivot Query Help (Jan Steinman)

Jan Steinman
Sheesh. My apologies for posting SQL questions to the wrong list. I thought I was posting to the MySQL list. Please ignore.

But if any of you are MySQL gurus and want to help, feel free to reply privately. :-)

:::: When you find the mind judging, you don't have to stop it from doing that. All that is required is to be aware of it happening. No need to judge the judging and make matters even more complicated for yourself. -- Jon Kabat-Zinn