Re: Really Slow Browser loads

Technical Services - AAOM

>From: "Thomas George" <[hidden email]>
>Subject: [Mediawiki-l] Really Slow Browser loads
>
>Does anyone know why I'm getting extremely slow first browser loads..?

I, too, had really slow page retrievals. It would take sometimes up to two minutes for the page to finally and fully arrive.

My host (GoDaddy) made changes to my site's PHP.INI file:

Commented out the following lines...

#[Zend]
#zend_extension=/usr/local/zo/ZendExtensionManager.so
#zend_extension=/usr/local/zo/4_3/ZendOptimizer.so

Hope it helps.

Brian Smither
AAOM
Brian Smither
Technical Services, AAOM
PO Box 162340
Sacramento CA 95816
916-443-4770
916-443-4766 Fax
866-455-7999 Toll Free

Re: Really Slow Browser loads

S h i v
On 6/2/06, Technical Services - AAOM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> >From: "Thomas George" <[hidden email]>
> >Subject: [Mediawiki-l] Really Slow Browser loads
> >
> >Does anyone know why I'm getting extremely slow first browser loads..?

You may incorporate an accelerator/caching functionality. For further
details check
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EAccelerator
http://eaccelerator.net/
http://www.apachefriends.org/en/faq-xampp-linux.html#mmcache