Re: Record? (was: Userboxes and fair-use images in userspace)

Re: Record? (was: Userboxes and fair-use images in userspace)

Peter Jacobi
[hidden email] wrote:
> In case anyone is interested, I came across this userpage when I looked
> at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Templates_for_deletion/userbox_templates_concerning_beliefs_and_convictions

See also:
http://tools.wikimedia.de/~avar/ub

> ...and clicked on *one* of the 186 usernames that are now there voting
> keep.

When not regularly taking my dried frog pills
against paranoia, I see an unfriendly takeover
attempt here.

Regards,
Peter Jacobi
[[User:Pjacobi]]