Re: SAML extension for SSO (Phil Legault)

Re: SAML extension for SSO (Phil Legault)

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 8:00 AM, <[hidden email]>

> I have been searching for a SAML extension for SSO, I see
> Extension:SimpleSAMLphp, and Extension:SimpleSamlAuth, however I don't see
> a way to enter the certificate information for the IDP.

Extension:SimpleSAMLphp requires installation of SimpleSAMLphp [0].
Instructions for configuring SimpleSAMLphp as a Service Provider (SP) are
at [1]. In particular, instructions for exchanging metadata including
certificates with the IdP are at [2].

MediaWiki-l mailing list
To unsubscribe, go to: