Re: SAML extension for SSO (Phil Legault)

Re: SAML extension for SSO (Phil Legault)

cindy.cicalese
On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 8:00 AM, <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I have been searching for a SAML extension for SSO, I see
> Extension:SimpleSAMLphp, and Extension:SimpleSamlAuth, however I don't see
> a way to enter the certificate information for the IDP.

Extension:SimpleSAMLphp requires installation of SimpleSAMLphp [0].
Instructions for configuring SimpleSAMLphp as a Service Provider (SP) are
at [1]. In particular, instructions for exchanging metadata including
certificates with the IdP are at [2].

Cindy

[0] https://simplesamlphp.org/
[1] https://simplesamlphp.org/docs/stable/simplesamlphp-sp