Quantcast

Re: [Semediawiki-user] Reg : Semantic Relation Query

Re: [Semediawiki-user] Reg : Semantic Relation Query

kghbln
Heiya Rajesh,

I cannot tell but it seems to me that this may be something for the
developer list (copied). The structure of the relational backend has not
changed since the introduction of Store3 if I am not mistaken which
happened four years ago with SMW 1.8.0.

Cheers Karsten

Am 12.09.2016 um 07:46 schrieb Rajesh S6:

> Hi ,
>

> In earlier semantic we used to get the object_title
>
> select object_title from smw_relations where subject_title
> in('Page1','Page2') and relation_title='Section_of'
>
> now it is not storing in this table, please help how to get. it is very
> urgent and show stopper issue for us.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> S. Rajesh
> =====-----=====-----=====
> and any attachments. Thank you

Re: [Semediawiki-user] Reg : Semantic Relation Query

rajeshrjsh

Hi,
Sorry my previous mail not delivered to Dev team due to subscriptions issue.

Please help us on the mentioned doubt. Eagerly waiting for response.

Regards,
Rajesh s

On 13-Sep-2016, at 10:33 PM, Rajesh S6 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,
Please help us on the mentioned doubt. Eagerly waiting for response.

Regards,
Rajesh s

> On 13-Sep-2016, at 3:49 AM, kghbln <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Heiya Rajesh,
>
> I cannot tell but it seems to me that this may be something for the
> developer list (copied). The structure of the relational backend has not
> changed since the introduction of Store3 if I am not mistaken which
> happened four years ago with SMW 1.8.0.
>
> Cheers Karsten
>
>> Am 12.09.2016 um 07:46 schrieb Rajesh S6:
>> Hi ,
>>

>> In earlier semantic we used to get the object_title
>>
>> select object_title from smw_relations where subject_title
>> in('Page1','Page2') and relation_title='Section_of'
>>
>> now it is not storing in this table, please help how to get. it is very
>> urgent and show stopper issue for us.
>>
>> Thanks & Regards
>> S. Rajesh
>> =====-----=====-----=====
>> Notice: The information contained in this e-mail
>> message and/or attachments to it may contain
>> confidential or privileged information. If you are
>> not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
>> review, distribution, printing or copying of the
>> information contained in this e-mail message
>> and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If
>> you have received this communication in error,
>> please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and
>> immediately and permanently delete the message
>> and any attachments. Thank you

Re: [Semediawiki-user] Reg : Semantic Relation Query

nischay nahata

Hi Rajesh,

It would be great if you could include both the versions of SMW you are using for others to help you.

Regards,
Nischay

On Sep 13, 2016 10:52 PM, "Rajesh S6" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
Sorry my previous mail not delivered to Dev team due to subscriptions issue.

> Please help us on the mentioned doubt. Eagerly waiting for response.
>
> Regards,
> Rajesh s

> On 13-Sep-2016, at 10:33 PM, Rajesh S6 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> Please help us on the mentioned doubt. Eagerly waiting for response.
>
> Regards,
> Rajesh s
>
> > On 13-Sep-2016, at 3:49 AM, kghbln <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Heiya Rajesh,
> >
> > I cannot tell but it seems to me that this may be something for the
> > developer list (copied). The structure of the relational backend has not
> > changed since the introduction of Store3 if I am not mistaken which
> > happened four years ago with SMW 1.8.0.
> >
> > Cheers Karsten
> >
> >> Am 12.09.2016 um 07:46 schrieb Rajesh S6:
> >> Hi ,
> >>

> >> In earlier semantic we used to get the object_title
> >>
> >> select object_title from smw_relations where subject_title
> >> in('Page1','Page2') and relation_title='Section_of'
> >>
> >> now it is not storing in this table, please help how to get. it is very
> >> urgent and show stopper issue for us.
> >>
> >> Thanks & Regards
> >> S. Rajesh
> >> =====-----=====-----=====
> >> Notice: The information contained in this e-mail
> >> message and/or attachments to it may contain
> >> confidential or privileged information. If you are
> >> not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
> >> review, distribution, printing or copying of the
> >> information contained in this e-mail message
> >> and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If
> >> you have received this communication in error,
> >> please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and
> >> immediately and permanently delete the message
> >> and any attachments. Thank you

Re: [Semediawiki-user] Reg : Semantic Relation Query

rajeshrjsh
Hi
Thanx lot for response

MW :1.21.3
SMW:1.8

Sent from my iPhone

On 13-Sep-2016, at 11:02 PM, Nischay Nahata <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Rajesh,

It would be great if you could include both the versions of SMW you are using for others to help you.

Regards,
Nischay

On Sep 13, 2016 10:52 PM, "Rajesh S6" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
Sorry my previous mail not delivered to Dev team due to subscriptions issue.

> Please help us on the mentioned doubt. Eagerly waiting for response.
>
> Regards,
> Rajesh s

> On 13-Sep-2016, at 10:33 PM, Rajesh S6 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> Please help us on the mentioned doubt. Eagerly waiting for response.
>
> Regards,
> Rajesh s
>
> > On 13-Sep-2016, at 3:49 AM, kghbln <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Heiya Rajesh,
> >
> > I cannot tell but it seems to me that this may be something for the
> > developer list (copied). The structure of the relational backend has not
> > changed since the introduction of Store3 if I am not mistaken which
> > happened four years ago with SMW 1.8.0.
> >
> > Cheers Karsten
> >
> >> Am 12.09.2016 um 07:46 schrieb Rajesh S6:
> >> Hi ,
> >>

> >> In earlier semantic we used to get the object_title
> >>
> >> select object_title from smw_relations where subject_title
> >> in('Page1','Page2') and relation_title='Section_of'
> >>
> >> now it is not storing in this table, please help how to get. it is very
> >> urgent and show stopper issue for us.
> >>
> >> Thanks & Regards
> >> S. Rajesh
> >> =====-----=====-----=====
> >> Notice: The information contained in this e-mail
> >> message and/or attachments to it may contain
> >> confidential or privileged information. If you are
> >> not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
> >> review, distribution, printing or copying of the
> >> information contained in this e-mail message
> >> and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If
> >> you have received this communication in error,
> >> please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and
> >> immediately and permanently delete the message
> >> and any attachments. Thank you

Re: [Semediawiki-user] Reg : Semantic Relation Query

James HK
Hi,

> MW :1.21.3
> SMW:1.8

SMW 1.8 has been long out of maintenance and given that you make
reference to SQLStore version 2 (I think `smw_relations` was used as
table name back then) I cannot given any assistance or advice other
than upgrade to a more recent version.

PS: I do think SQLStore version 2 had an abstraction layer to avoid
interacting directly with the DB (which I'm assuming from your
example), so my advise also here is DON'T query tables in a SQL like
fashion and instead use the interfaces available.

PSS: Some examples on how to interact with a more recent SQLStore to
match properties and/or values can be found at [0].

[0] https://github.com/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticMediaWiki/blob/master/docs/technical/code-snippets/match.property.values.md

Cheers

On 9/13/16, Rajesh S6 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
> Thanx lot for response
>
> MW :1.21.3
> SMW:1.8
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 13-Sep-2016, at 11:02 PM, Nischay Nahata <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Rajesh,
>>
>> It would be great if you could include both the versions of SMW you are
>> using for others to help you.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Nischay

>>> Sorry my previous mail not delivered to Dev team due to subscriptions
>>> issue.

Re: [Semediawiki-user] Reg : Semantic Relation Query

nischay nahata
You can find some information here

But directly accessing the SQL tables is not recommended.

Regards,
Nischay Nahata

Hi,