Re-Setup of thyme (sql-s1-rr)

DaB.-2
Hello all,

as announced the s1-cluster will be the next for re-setup. It will begin with
thyme which handles sql-s1-rr at the moment. The re-setup of thyme will begin
today evening or tomorrow and will take the whole weekend. During the time
rosemary will handle sql-s1-rr (and sql-s1-user), so no problems should occur.
Somewhen next week I will move over the user-databases than to re-setup
rosemary – that will cause some read-only-time; I will send another mail for
that.
You can follow the progress at [1].

Sincerely,
DaB.

[1] https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/MNT-1305

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 0x2d3ee2d42b255885