Re: Spec for opt-in site registration RFC

Re: Spec for opt-in site registration RFC

xcq5678m-2

      多利益(中国)新媒体AND...

Re: Spec for opt-in site registration RFC

Aditya Chaturvedi
What is this? How are we supposed to understand Mandarin?

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 5:51 AM, AppiCloud <[hidden email]> wrote:

>       多利益(中国)新媒体AND...

Re: Spec for opt-in site registration RFC

Jeremy Baron
On Jan 3, 2015 3:29 AM, "Aditya Chaturvedi" <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> What is this? How are we supposed to understand Mandarin?

Even if we could seems (according to google translate) to be an incomplete
sentence/thought.

-Jeremy