Re: [Survey] Help Improve MediaWiki Action API Technical Documentation

Re: [Survey] Help Improve MediaWiki Action API Technical Documentation

Sarah Rodlund
Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year!

We have extended the MediaWiki Action API technical documentation survey
period by an additional week! Please fill out the survey before *January
14, 2019*.

https://goo.gl/forms/Y5PGILb6b3awC3OJ2

*Privacy Policy:* This survey will be conducted via a third-party service,
which may subject it to additional terms. For more information on privacy
and data-handling, see the survey privacy statement
https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_Action_API_Survey_Privacy_Statement
.

Kindly,

Sarah R. Rodlund