Re: Table Editing

Jan Steinman
> From: "Jack D. Pond" <[hidden email]>
>
> I think I may be overcomplicating things, so if anyone can offer
> advice on
> how to edit a table, I'd appreciate it.

I'm not at all trying to be flippant, but I maintain tables in Apple
Numbers -- Excel would do, as well -- then I select the cells I want,
copy, go to an open MediaWiki page, type "<tab></tab>" and paste the
spreadsheet in between the tags.

This uses an extension called SimpleTable.php.

:::: At best, it [conservation] means we will run out of energy a
little more slowly. -- Ronald Reagan ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::