Re: Very good

mohamad mehdi
Hello everyone,

I have just read the comments related to an email I have sent earlier. My hotmail account was hacked and was sending spams to my contacts.
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Regards,
Mohamad

Re: Very good

Ziko van Dijk
Hello, in the risk that I answer to a hacked account again, no hard
feelings and please excuse my stiff reaction. Nice that you are back.
Kind regards
Ziko

2011/12/19 mohamad mehdi <[hidden email]>:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have just read the comments related to an email I have sent earlier. My
> hotmail account was hacked and was sending spams to my contacts.
> Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused.
>
> Regards,
> Mohamad

Ziko van Dijk
The Netherlands