Re: [WMIN-Members] Naveen Francis is elected as Secretary

Re: [WMIN-Members] Naveen Francis is elected as Secretary

wikiodisha1
Congrats Naveen bhai.. :)

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Arjuna Rao Chavala <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am glad to announce that Naveen Francis is elected as Secretary of the Wikimedia Chapter. Please join me in congratulating Naveen.

Thanks
Arjuna Rao Chavala
President, Wikmedia Chapter.

Thanks & Regards,
Srikant Kedia
Odia (Oriya) Wikipedia Community
 <http://or.wikipedia.org>
Mail ID - [hidden email]
Facebook- facebook.com/OdiaWiki
Tweet @OdiaWiki

Re: [WMIN-Members] Naveen Francis is elected as Secretary

Abhi-20

Congrats man!

--
വിക്കനഭി