Re: What's making you happy this week? (Week of 11 February 2018)

Re: What's making you happy this week? (Week of 11 February 2018)

Gergo Tisza
The new  gerrit skin, which is kind of meh on desktop but responsive and
thus actually useful on mobile. (And it's enabled with a cookie so I can
use it on mobile devices and keep the old look on desktop.) Also the new
non-Phabricator-based repo browser linked from it, which has a much more
logical UI and it's crazy fast. Clearly a lot of love went into the
upgrade, thanks Chad for working on it!

Re: What's making you happy this week? (Week of 11 February 2018)

Chad
On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 1:31 AM Gergo Tisza <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The new  gerrit skin, which is kind of meh on desktop but responsive and
> thus actually useful on mobile. (And it's enabled with a cookie so I can
> use it on mobile devices and keep the old look on desktop.) Also the new
> non-Phabricator-based repo browser linked from it, which has a much more
> logical UI and it's crazy fast. Clearly a lot of love went into the
> upgrade, thanks Chad for working on it!

Thanks for the kind words Gergo. Gerrit is a vital part of our day-to-day
work around here, so making it useful to folks is always high on my todo
list.

Fun fact! The reason it works so nicely on mobile is actually a
self-serving desire by Gerrit devs to allow engineers to do code review
while on their commute to Mountain View ;-)

-Chad