Re: [Wikimania-l] Wikimania Documentary Done

Re: [Wikimania-l] Wikimania Documentary Done

Daniel Schwen-2
Crossposted to commons-l. This is about making the Video
transcoding/upload tool on labs a bit more visible for potential video
contributors on commons.

Nkansah Rexford <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The video upload convert tool on wmflab, likely is exactly what I need(ed),
> however I wished it was easy to find. Just recently that it was added to the

Good point. We should think about adding it onto
[[Special:UploadWizard]] for example in the form of a third button
below the "Share images from Flickr".
Although I foresee some demand for discussions about this, as the
failed MP4 RfC may be relevant here.
Daniel