Re: [Wikimedia Education] Multimedia projects & Wiktionary Cognate Dashboard at upcoming Wikipedia & Education Open Meeting September 30!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia Education] Multimedia projects & Wiktionary Cognate Dashboard at upcoming Wikipedia & Education Open Meeting September 30!

Federico Leva (Nemo)
LiAnna Davis, 14/09/19 20:31:
>
> Goran S. Milovanović, PhD, Data Scientist, Software Department, Wikimedia
> Deutschland, will speak about the Wiktionary Cognate Dashboard [1], and how
> it can be used for identifying places for improvement on your language
> Wiktionary. This is super relevant for anyone running programs on
> Wiktionary!
> [1]http://wmdeanalytics.wmflabs.org/Wiktionary_CognateDashboard/

Very interesting, thank you. Cc Wiktionary-l.

Federico

_______________________________________________
Wiktionary-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wiktionary-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia Education] Multimedia projects & Wiktionary Cognate Dashboard at upcoming Wikipedia & Education Open Meeting September 30!

Reem Al-Kashif
Oh wow there as an actual dashboard for Wiktionary! That would have helped
me a ton as I was running my Wiktionary porgram in its first round. Thank
you so much for announcing this call. I will try my best to be present.

Best,
Reem

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Sat, 14 Sep 2019 at 19:59, Federico Leva (Nemo) <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> LiAnna Davis, 14/09/19 20:31:
> >
> > Goran S. Milovanović, PhD, Data Scientist, Software Department, Wikimedia
> > Deutschland, will speak about the Wiktionary Cognate Dashboard [1], and
> how
> > it can be used for identifying places for improvement on your language
> > Wiktionary. This is super relevant for anyone running programs on
> > Wiktionary!
> > [1]http://wmdeanalytics.wmflabs.org/Wiktionary_CognateDashboard/
>
> Very interesting, thank you. Cc Wiktionary-l.
>
> Federico
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wiktionary-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wiktionary-l
>


--

*Kind regards,Reem Al-Kashif*
_______________________________________________
Wiktionary-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wiktionary-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia Education] Multimedia projects & Wiktionary Cognate Dashboard at upcoming Wikipedia & Education Open Meeting September 30!

Noé Gasparini
This tool is online for a year now, we use it a lot on French Wiktionary to
look for most shared words in other languages (and other projets). It need
a human look to add the language to the entry but it is already quite cool.

When and where will be the talk?

Le sam. 14 sept. 2019 21:27, Reem Al-Kashif <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Oh wow there as an actual dashboard for Wiktionary! That would have helped
> me a ton as I was running my Wiktionary porgram in its first round. Thank
> you so much for announcing this call. I will try my best to be present.
>
> Best,
> Reem
>
> <
> http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail
> >
> Virus-free.
> www.avg.com
> <
> http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail
> >
> <#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>
> On Sat, 14 Sep 2019 at 19:59, Federico Leva (Nemo) <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > LiAnna Davis, 14/09/19 20:31:
> > >
> > > Goran S. Milovanović, PhD, Data Scientist, Software Department,
> Wikimedia
> > > Deutschland, will speak about the Wiktionary Cognate Dashboard [1], and
> > how
> > > it can be used for identifying places for improvement on your language
> > > Wiktionary. This is super relevant for anyone running programs on
> > > Wiktionary!
> > > [1]http://wmdeanalytics.wmflabs.org/Wiktionary_CognateDashboard/
> >
> > Very interesting, thank you. Cc Wiktionary-l.
> >
> > Federico
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Wiktionary-l mailing list
> > [hidden email]
> > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wiktionary-l
> >
>
>
> --
>
> *Kind regards,Reem Al-Kashif*
> _______________________________________________
> Wiktionary-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wiktionary-l
>
_______________________________________________
Wiktionary-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wiktionary-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia Education] Multimedia projects & Wiktionary Cognate Dashboard at upcoming Wikipedia & Education Open Meeting September 30!

Federico Leva (Nemo)
Noé Gasparini, 15/09/19 12:39:
> This tool is online for a year now, we use it a lot on French Wiktionary to
> look for most shared words in other languages (and other projets). It need
> a human look to add the language to the entry but it is already quite cool.
>
> When and where will be the talk?

Sorry for not forwarding the entire announcement, it's here:
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/education/2019-September/002415.html

Federico

_______________________________________________
Wiktionary-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wiktionary-l