Re: [Wikimedia Education] Sharing some good news!

Re: [Wikimedia Education] Sharing some good news!

Shani Evenstein
Thanks, Michal. :)

Shani.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 1:54 PM, Michal Lester <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!! Such interesting and important article.

Thank you Shani

Regards,

Michal Lester,
Executive Director

Wikimedia Israel

972-50-8996046 ; 972-77-751-6032

Hello Education & Research enthusiasts,

Happy to share some good news with you -- an academic article I wrote about implementing Wikipedia in higher education has been accepted to the journal "Education and Information Technologies" (of Springer Nature publishing house) and finally published online today!

The article is called "Wikipedia as a platform for impactful learning: A new course model in higher education" and is attached below in a PDF form. Unfortunately, I did not have 3000$ to publish it via their "Open Access" option, but if your academic institution is subscribed to Springer, it is also available via this link  - http://rdcu.be/nLxs.

Really hope this will inspire other institutions, educators and researchers to further explore such endeavors.

Cheers,
Shani.