Re: [Wikimedia Technical Conference] Reminder: Deadline of nominations: June 14, 2018

Re: [Wikimedia Technical Conference] Reminder: Deadline of nominations: June 14, 2018

Birgit Müller
Hey all,

a quick reminder: The deadline for nominations for the Wikimedia Technical
Conference (Portland, USA, October 22-25, 2018) is tomorrow, *Thursday June
14, 2018. *So if you are a volunteer (or staff member) and think you (or
the person you nominate) might be able to provide valuable feedback for the
program, please use this form: https://goo.gl/forms/MKF682BE1OVI0pe63 to
nominate yourself or someone else.

You can find more information on the nomination process in the FAQ:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Conference/2018/FAQ

If you haven't heard about the conference at all by now, please see:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Conference/2018 for more
information.

Questions are very welcome on the talk page there:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_Technical_Conference/2018

Thanks to everyone who already has taken the time to nominate someone -
your support is much appreciated :-)

The Wikimedia Technical Conference Team

Birgit Müller
Community Communications Manager