Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wiki Loves Africa 2019 on the theme PLAY

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wiki Loves Africa 2019 on the theme PLAY

Florence Devouard-6
Hmmm. And a sentence got deleted in the process...

so...

There are several prizes to grab. Including two special prizes for photo
essays that capture Women in sport or Culturally specific or traditional
formal forms of play, recreation or events.

More on the theme here :
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Africa_2019/Theme

Florence