Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] [PRESS RELEASE] Wikimedia Foundation to explore new ways to search and discover reliable, relevant, free information with $250, 000 from Knight Foundation

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] [PRESS RELEASE] Wikimedia Foundation to explore new ways to search and discover reliable, relevant, free information with $250, 000 from Knight Foundation

Florence Devouard-3
Great news

And...

Just pointing out to the Privacy Policy in case, for memory.

https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Privacy_policy

This is the list of WMF engagement with regards to the collection and
use of our data. It should be printed and be the book next to the bed
for the team in charge of this project. Just saying.

Anthere