Re: Wikimediaindia-l Digest, Vol 1, Issue 2

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Wikimediaindia-l Digest, Vol 1, Issue 2

Nishkid
Hmm, so is this a newly formed mailing list? Someone told me to subscribe to this.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Nishkid64, an administrator at the English Wikipedia and Meta-Wiki.

~Nishkid64

_______________________________________________
Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Wikimediaindia-l Digest, Vol 1, Issue 2

BalaSundaraRaman
I'm on, though sleeping.
 
- Sundar
 
"That language is an instrument of human reason, and not merely a medium for the expression of thought, is a truth generally admitted."
- George Boole, quoted in Iverson's Turing Award Lecture


----- Original Message ----
From: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2007 1:00:01 AM
Subject: Wikimediaindia-l Digest, Vol 1, Issue 2

Send Wikimediaindia-l mailing list submissions to
    [hidden email]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
    http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
    [hidden email]

You can reach the person managing the list at
    [hidden email]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Wikimediaindia-l digest..."


Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Rollcall (Eukesh Ranjit)
   2. Re: Rollcall (Srikeit)
   3. Re: Rollcall (R K Thukral)
   4. Hi (Akash Shah)
   5. Re: Rollcall (Mitul Patel)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 16:34:21 +0100 (BST)
From: Eukesh Ranjit <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Rollcall
To: [hidden email]
Message-ID: <[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Good to see the rollcall. Is the India chapter upto something lately?
  Eukesh
  (from Nepal Bhasa, Nepali, Hindi, and to lesser extent Bhojpuri, Pali, Sanskrit, Kashmiri and Assamese wikipedia at the moment)

Angela <[hidden email]> wrote:
  On 6/1/07, Michael Bimmler wrote:
> On 6/1/07, Anirudh wrote:
> > Rollcall guys, let's see who else is on the list!
> >
> well... I'm on the list but I guess I don't count. I live in
> Switzerland,and I mainly try to keep track of what is going on in
> other (proposed) chapters and chime in with some advice from how we
> (Wikimedia CH) did it.

Me too. :)

I subscribed to every mailing list when I was on the Board of
Trustees. I live in England and Australia, so I'm not directly
involved with the proposed India chapter but I'm generally interested
in the formation of chapters.

Angela

--
Angela Beesley
Wikia.com

_______________________________________________
Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l


Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/attachments/20070601/b4390e17/attachment-0001.htm

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 22:59:07 +0530
From: Srikeit <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Rollcall
To: [hidden email]
Message-ID:
    <[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

I'm in too. For those of you who've never heard of me, I'm Srikeit living in
India. I'm primarily involved in en-wiki and am an admin there.
Cheers
Srikeit

On 6/1/07, Eukesh Ranjit <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Good to see the rollcall. Is the India chapter upto something lately?
> Eukesh
> (from Nepal Bhasa, Nepali, Hindi, and to lesser extent Bhojpuri, Pali,
> Sanskrit, Kashmiri and Assamese wikipedia at the moment)
>
> *Angela <[hidden email]>* wrote:
>
> On 6/1/07, Michael Bimmler wrote:
> > On 6/1/07, Anirudh wrote:
> > > Rollcall guys, let's see who else is on the list!
> > >
> > well... I'm on the list but I guess I don't count. I live in
> > Switzerland,and I mainly try to keep track of what is going on in
> > other (proposed) chapters and chime in with some advice from how we
> > (Wikimedia CH) did it.
>
> Me too. :)
>
> I subscribed to every mailing list when I was on the Board of
> Trustees. I live in England and Australia, so I'm not directly
> involved with the proposed India chapter but I'm generally interested
> in the formation of chapters.
>
> Angela
>
> --
> Angela Beesley
> Wikia.com
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l
>
>
> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/attachments/20070601/f0561ffe/attachment-0001.htm

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 22:57:42 +0530
From: "R K Thukral" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Rollcall
To: <[hidden email]>
Message-ID: <200706012300140.SM01876@rkt>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1250"

Nice to have a first roll call



Thanks.



R K Thukral

New Delhi



   _____  

From: [hidden email]
[mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of Eukesh
Ranjit
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 9:04 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Rollcall



Good to see the rollcall. Is the India chapter upto something lately?

Eukesh

(from Nepal Bhasa, Nepali, Hindi, and to lesser extent Bhojpuri, Pali,
Sanskrit, Kashmiri and Assamese wikipedia at the moment)

Angela <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 6/1/07, Michael Bimmler wrote:
> On 6/1/07, Anirudh wrote:
> > Rollcall guys, let's see who else is on the list!
> >
> well... I'm on the list but I guess I don't count. I live in
> Switzerland,and I mainly try to keep track of what is going on in
> other (proposed) chapters and chime in with some advice from how we
> (Wikimedia CH) did it.

Me too. :)

I subscribed to every mailing list when I was on the Board of
Trustees. I live in England and Australia, so I'm not directly
involved with the proposed India chapter but I'm generally interested
in the formation of chapters.

Angela

--
Angela Beesley
Wikia.com

_______________________________________________
Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l



Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.5/826 - Release Date: 5/31/2007
4:51 PM


No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.5/826 - Release Date: 5/31/2007
4:51 PM


----------------------------------------------
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content and is believed to be clean.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/attachments/20070601/51ab1d40/attachment-0001.htm

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 23:18:14 +0530
From: "Akash Shah" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [Wikimediaindia-l] Hi
To: [hidden email]
Message-ID:
    <[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Hello everyone. I am aksi_great across various projects. Thanks hpnadig for
coming up with this great idea to bind all the Indian projects together.
There is IRC, but nothing better than good ole mailing lists :)

I would really like to hear from other Indian language wikipedias about any
new exciting things they are doing right now article stats, and other
things.

Regards,
Akash
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/attachments/20070601/b3564de9/attachment-0001.htm

------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 14:29:55 -0500
From: "Mitul Patel" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Rollcall
To: [hidden email]
Message-ID:
    <[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Hi everyone in the list.

Mitul
(admin: hi wikpedia)

On 6/1/07, R K Thukral <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>  Nice to have a first roll call
>
>
>
> Thanks.
>
>
>
> R K Thukral
>
> New Delhi
>
>
>  ------------------------------
>
> *From:* [hidden email] [mailto:
> [hidden email]] *On Behalf Of *Eukesh Ranjit
> *Sent:* Friday, June 01, 2007 9:04 PM
> *To:* [hidden email]
> *Subject:* Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Rollcall
>
>
>
> Good to see the rollcall. Is the India chapter upto something lately?
>
> Eukesh
>
> (from Nepal Bhasa, Nepali, Hindi, and to lesser extent Bhojpuri, Pali,
> Sanskrit, Kashmiri and Assamese wikipedia at the moment)
>
> *Angela <[hidden email]>* wrote:
>
> On 6/1/07, Michael Bimmler wrote:
> > On 6/1/07, Anirudh wrote:
> > > Rollcall guys, let's see who else is on the list!
> > >
> > well... I'm on the list but I guess I don't count. I live in
> > Switzerland,and I mainly try to keep track of what is going on in
> > other (proposed) chapters and chime in with some advice from how we
> > (Wikimedia CH) did it.
>
> Me too. :)
>
> I subscribed to every mailing list when I was on the Board of
> Trustees. I live in England and Australia, so I'm not directly
> involved with the proposed India chapter but I'm generally interested
> in the formation of chapters.
>
> Angela
>
> --
> Angela Beesley
> Wikia.com
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l
>
>
>
>  Send instant messages to your online friends
> http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.5/826 - Release Date: 5/31/2007
> 4:51 PM
>
> --
> This message has been scanned for viruses and
> dangerous content by ESVA, and is believed
> to be clean.
>
> No virus found in this outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.5/826 - Release Date: 5/31/2007
> 4:51 PM
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/attachments/20070601/49c12242/attachment.htm

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l


End of Wikimediaindia-l Digest, Vol 1, Issue 2
**********************************************


_______________________________________________
Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l