Quantcast

Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Invite to WikiSangamotsavam-2013, the annual gathering of Malayalam Wikimedians

Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Invite to WikiSangamotsavam-2013, the annual gathering of Malayalam Wikimedians

Vishnu t
Thanks Netha.

Congratulations to the Malayalam Wikimedia community for doing such
detailed planning! Inviting Wikimedians from across India is a wonderful
idea!! It's a new bench mark!!!

Wishing you all lots of fun filled learning.

With a belief that this will bring more energy to the Wikimedia movement in
India,
Vishnu

On Friday, 22 November 2013, Netha Hussain <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> WikiSangamotsavam 2013, the annual gathering of users and well wishers of
Malayalam Wikimedia projects, will take place from 21-23 December, 2013 in
YMCA Alappuzha, Kerala. Please click here to go to the official page to see
more details.  .

> WikiSangamotsavam - 2013 is our first attempt to invite and host selected
members from other Indian Wikipedia communities. We are planning to invite
our friends and well-wishers from 14 different language wiki communities
in  India to this most auspicious occasion hosted by Malayalam wiki
community! We are also planning to arrange few scholarships for
non-Malayalam Wikimedians who are interested in participating in this
event. With all these, we expect this year’s  conference shall become the
largest outreach program any  Indian wiki community have ever attempted.

> As a part of WikiSangamotsavam-2013, we are organizing edit-a-thons,
WikiVidyarthiSangamam (a conference of students interested in Wikimedia
projects), WikiYuvaSangamam (a meetup of youth interested in Wikimedia
projects), a computer training session for the differently-abled, a
digitization drive to digitize the information regarding wetlands in Kerala
and WikiJalaYathra, a wiki voyage through Vembanadu backwaters.

> We cordially invite you to participate in WikiSangamotsavam-2013 to share
your experiences, to connect with your peers and create partnerships
thereby strengthening the Indian Wikimedia community.

> To participate in WikiSangamotsavam, please register here
>
> Looking forward to meeting you in Alappuzha from 21-23 December, 2013!
>

> On behalf of Malayalam Wikimedia Community,
>
> Netha Hussain
> User: Netha Hussain on Wikimedia projects
>

> --
> Netha Hussain
> Student of Medicine and Surgery
> Govt. Medical College, Kozhikode
> Blogs : nethahussain.blogspot.com
> swethaambari.wordpress.com

Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Invite to WikiSangamotsavam-2013, the annual gathering of Malayalam Wikimedians

damodar vinayak bale
    "Wishing the function 'a great success' and Happy Days ahead.

     With best regards,

     Damodar Bale.

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:58:30 +0530  wrote