Re: Wikinews articles on Juice News Daily

Re: Wikinews articles on Juice News Daily

Chiacomo
Landon,

Thanks again for carrying Wikinews content. As I've said, the purpose
of our licensing our content under the free CC-BY license is to allow
easy reuse of that content.

The terms of the CC-BY license, however, do require that each story
copied from Wikinews include direct attribution -- a simple "This
story from Wikinews" with a link to the site (or ideally the original
story) would be most appropriate.

I imagine by now that someone else from Wikinews has written you, but
I thought I would write again as we had corresponded before.

We are very pleased that you have chosen to reuse Wikinews content,
but understand that it is important that the proper attribution be
provided.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions about Wikinews or
reusing our content.

My best to you,
-Chiacomo