Re: [Wikipedia-l] Creation of new language - Ahirani

Re: [Wikipedia-l] Creation of new language - Ahirani

Gerard Meijssen-3
Hoi,
It would be cool when the request for the Ahirani language is completed. What is necessary is information of the "proposer" and people interested in working on this language.

In the mean time I have written a "Mingle story" asking for the support for the Ahirani language. The request is to have a configuration exactly like Marathi for WebFonts and Narayam. It will likely take three weeks before this is implemented on the Incubator. Before this we will have it implemented on translatewiki.net

When it has been implemented at twn, we want to get confirmation that it is as it needs to be. Having a "language support team" for Ahirani (and any other language) really helps.
Thanks,
      Gerard

On 3 December 2011 06:38, deepak sapkale <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I am Deepak Sapkale, 27 year old software engineer, currently working at L & T Infotech. I had attended Wiki Conference India 2011 and was really inspired to create new language which is spoken in my native town. The language is called "Ahirani" . The script of Ahirani is "Devanagari" which used for Hindi and Marathi languages.

Please advise me, how can I proceed with this one.

Regards,

Deepak Sapkale
contact no, home: <a href="tel:%2B91-022-21717690" value="+912221717690">+91-022-21717690
mobile no: <a href="tel:%2B91-9920997888" value="+919920997888">+91-9920997888

Home is behind
The world ahead.
And there are many paths to tread.
Through shadow,
To the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight
Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall...fade.

Re: [Wikipedia-l] Creation of new language - Ahirani

ViswaPrabha (വിശ്വപ്രഭ)-2
Very encouraging!

Whole support for you, Ahirani!

Welcome to the world of Indic Wikipedias, you little dear!

:)

-Viswam

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 14:19, Gerard Meijssen <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

contact no, home: <a href="tel:%2B91-022-21717690" value="+912221717690" target="_blank">+91-022-21717690
mobile no: <a href="tel:%2B91-9920997888" value="+919920997888" target="_blank">+91-9920997888