Re: [Wikitech-l] CirrusSearch on mediawiki.org

Re: [Wikitech-l] CirrusSearch on mediawiki.org

Federico Leva (Nemo)
Nice! As for next steps, what about using Wiktionary as next "pioneering
project" for the new CirrusSearch (first opt-in and then default)?
It exists in most languages (we really need to see how the new search
works in different languages), it's one of the most impacted projects by
the new features (e.g. expanded templates indexing) and at the same time
allows to make full-project deploys without impacting some 95 % of our
traffic.

Nemo