Re: [Wikitech-l] Completion of GSoC work : Achievements and Quiz module in Commons app

Re: [Wikitech-l] Completion of GSoC work : Achievements and Quiz module in Commons app

WikiMedia Commons mailing list
Congrats, Tanvi! Good work :)

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 1:34 PM Tanvi Dadu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greeting!
I am Tanvi Dadu,  GSoC 2018 participant. For the past three months, I have
been working on Achievements Module in Commons App and
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T189788#4153895>quiz
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T189788#4153895>and it gives me immense
happiness to say that I have successfully completed it. Both of the
features have been released as part of 2.8 version.  My works summary is
present at my MediaWiki
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Tanu_dadu#GSoC_WEEKLY_REPORTS>userpage
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Tanu_dadu#GSoC_WEEKLY_REPORTS>.

I would like to thank my Mentors ,Josephine Lim and Vivek Maskara, and the
whole Commons team for helping and encouraging me throughout the summer. It
feels very satisfying and amazing to be part of this community. I had an
amazing experience with lots of learning involved and I can't thank enough
to give this wonderful opportunity.

Regards
Tanvi Dadu