Quantcast

Re: [Wikiversity-l] Sandbox Server

Jan Luca

Hi,

at moment Gerald seems to be inaccessible (he doesn’t answer to my last mail on the list or a private mail, maybe he answers to my request on his talk page). It would be bad when the project goes back to sleep. Has someone an idea?

Best regards,

Jan

Re: [Wikiversity-l] Sandbox Server

Jan Luca

OK, I get a mail from Gerald. Maybe you write something to the list, too.

Jan

at moment Gerald seems to be inaccessible (he doesn’t answer to my last mail on the list or a private mail, maybe he answers to my request on his talk page). It would be bad when the project goes back to sleep. Has someone an idea?

Best regards,

Jan

Re: [Wikiversity-l] Sandbox Server

Jan Luca

Do you get some information from your provider?

--Jan