Re: [Xmldatadumps-l] Processing french dump

Re: [Xmldatadumps-l] Processing french dump

Federico Leva (Nemo)
Benoit Lelong, 11/12/2012 16:11:
> I am currently planning to process the last french dump. I would like to
> ask if somebody has already found or used a good OpenNLP french sentence
> detection model. If yes please let me know where to find one.

What have you found? Probably wiktionary-l is a better place to ask.

Nemo

Re: [Xmldatadumps-l] Processing french dump

Sebastian Hellmann
Hi Benoit,
sorry for the late reply. We provide the data for this in two ways fromt
the Wiktionary2RDF project at DBpedia (http://dbpedia.org/Wiktionary)

SPARQL endpoint:
http://wiktionary.dbpedia.org/sparql
with query:
select * from <http://fr.wiktionary.dbpedia.org> where {
   ?s <http://wiktionary.dbpedia.org/terms/hasMeaning> ?o
}

or download from: http://downloads.dbpedia.org/wiktionary/dumps/
wget
http://downloads.dbpedia.org/wiktionary/dumps/fr_wiktionary_current.nt.bz2
bzcat fr_wiktionary_current.nt.bz2
grep fr_wiktionary_current.nt | grep "hasMeaning"

I hope that helps. You would save parsing the dump, and could use
OpenNLP directly.
All the best,
Sebastian

Am 21.03.2013 16:06, schrieb Federico Leva (Nemo):

> Benoit Lelong, 11/12/2012 16:11:
>> I am currently planning to process the last french dump. I would like to
>> ask if somebody has already found or used a good OpenNLP french sentence
>> detection model. If yes please let me know where to find one.
>
> What have you found? Probably wiktionary-l is a better place to ask.
>
> Nemo

Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann
Projects: http://nlp2rdf.org , http://dbpedia.org
Homepage: http://bis.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/SebastianHellmann