Re: [/ch/open] Information OSS Roadmap] and Wikipedia Day

Re: [/ch/open] Information OSS Roadmap] and Wikipedia Day

Michael Bimmler
The proposed August, 26th (last Saturday of the holidays in Kanton ZH)  looks fine to me, doesn't conflict with wikimania neither with soccer wm (afaik), last saturday of holidays in ZH, so people are back again, but still have some free time etc.
Please remark: A lot is now written on http://ch.wikimedia.org/wiki/Events/Wikipedia_Day_2006  so people who think, that they could help (by being there or in preparatory work) should list themselves there.

Re: [/ch/open] Information OSS Roadmap] and Wikipedia Day

Manuel Schneider [Everything Open]
> Please remark: A lot is now written on
> http://ch.wikimedia.org/wiki/Events/Wikipedia_Day_2006  so people who
> think, that they could help (by being there or in preparatory work) should
> list themselves there.
And also list your ideas and comments as well as list yourself according your
favourite date and location as we have to decide this until January the 30th.

Greetings,

Manuel
All-Things-Open Projektgruppe

Re: [/ch/open] Information OSS Roadmap] and Wikipedia Day

Ilario Valdelli
About the choice of 26th august it seems to be a better choice.

I inserted also the following saturday (2nd september) because I have
understood that 26th august is the last saturday of holiday in Z├╝rich,
but it should be verify that the coordination's team will work the weeks
preceding the 26th. I don't think that the 26th all is ready, all
presentations are complete, etc. especially if the tutors, the members
of team, etc. will decide to spend his holidays in previously days.

Ilario