Re: conditional statement in version 1.5.8 ??? (Template:Qif won't work)

Re: conditional statement in version 1.5.8 ??? (Template:Qif won't work)

Jan Steinman
> From: Erik Mermagen <[hidden email]>
>
> ... can't use Template:Qif. Is this really the ONLY way to have a
> conditional statement??

Have you looked at the Winter extension? It implements a full turing-
equivalent programming language for templates, with variables,
conditionals, loops, etc.

It's on Meta somewhere. Let me know if you can't find it, and I'll
see if I can dig it up.

:::: Modern agriculture is the use of land to convert petroleum into
food. Without petroleum we will not be able to feed the global
population. -- Robert L. Hickerson ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::