Re: error running rebuildImages.php Access denied (Rene Salmon

Re: error running rebuildImages.php Access denied (Rene Salmon

Jasmin Hannemann
Hi rene,

to rebuild the images you need the rights on your wikidb as admin, but
these would not be saved. So you have to add the varibles

$wgDBadminuser = "root";
$wgDBadminpassword = "xxx";

Cheers

--
Jasmin Hannemann
[hidden email] http://www.macd.com

Re: error running rebuildImages.php Access denied (Rene Salmon

Rob Church
Recommendation: Don't use root, just because...don't. Create another
account will full permissions on the one database, and use that.

Rob Church