Re: formatter URL for external Identifiers

Re: formatter URL for external Identifiers

Srinivas Desiraju
Hello,

           Is there any documentation or a link i could visit to
understand the concept  of how the formatter URL works in wikibase for
external identifiers and what extensions or configuration needs  to be
done to enable it. On wikidata we see that any external identifier with
a value on click redirects to the corresponding external domain page and
this functionality is missing from our local installation of mediawiki
with wikibase. Any assistance would be of help.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas