Re: index.php -> index.cgi

KarlBlau
Hi,

I tried the following changes to LocalSettings.php and I renamed index.php to index.cgi and I added the interpreter line to index.cgi.

$wgScript           = "$wgScriptPath/index.cgi";
$wgRedirectScript   = "$wgScriptPath/redirect.php";

## If using PHP as a CGI module, use the ugly URLs
#$wgArticlePath      = "$wgScript/$1";
$wgArticlePath      = "$wgScript?title=$1";

I get the following message when I open the site with a browser:

Internal Server Error
Please contact the server administrator, [hidden email] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Any idea?

Thanks, MB