☁Re: just hi

alex.here
Greetings,

Just take  a look at  those beautiful things I've found, they  are  gorgeous!  Here, check them out http://economicas.unsa.edu.ar/alumnos/pau/3w/www/temp/peerx.php?1716

Glenda Brinkley

From: Wikipedia-l [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 5:35 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Masturbated.

You  should look  at the OEM  license agreement for the PC and  verify,  but  I would be surprised if that's the case.

Also, most (all?) OEM Win8 PCs have the license key written  into BIOS  and  not  something you  can  (easily) extract or reuse.   So maybe this  worked in  the Win7 timeframe, but  no longer for 8.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: ☁Re: just hi

I Love Plankton
No thanks
On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 5:35 PM Glenda Brinkley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Greetings,
>

> Just take  a look at  those beautiful things I've found, they  are
> gorgeous!  Here, check them out
> http://economicas.unsa.edu.ar/alumnos/pau/3w/www/temp/peerx.php?1716
>
> Glenda Brinkley

Matthew Pilawa
Yeah me neither.

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 4:06 PM, Senta Bons <[hidden email]> wrote:

> No thanks
> On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 5:35 PM Glenda Brinkley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Greetings,
> >

> > Just take  a look at  those beautiful things I've found, they  are
> > gorgeous!  Here, check them out
> > http://economicas.unsa.edu.ar/alumnos/pau/3w/www/temp/peerx.php?1716
> >
> > Glenda Brinkley

-Yoshi24517, English Wikipedia Contributor

https://en.wikipedia/wiki/User:Yoshi24517

Re: ☁Re: just hi

zppix e
FYI its pointless replying to these emails, they are spam and more then
likely bots and wont never read the replies unless an automatic script is
enable to increase spam rate if replies or sent (or similar thing). Save
your bandwidth and dont reply to spam :)

Thanks,
Zppix
Volunteer Developer for WMF
www.enwp.org/User:Zppix

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 6:32 PM, Yoshi24517 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yeah me neither.
>
> On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 4:06 PM, Senta Bons <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > No thanks
> > On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 5:35 PM Glenda Brinkley <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Greetings,
> > >

> > > Just take  a look at  those beautiful things I've found, they  are
> > > gorgeous!  Here, check them out
> > > http://economicas.unsa.edu.ar/alumnos/pau/3w/www/temp/peerx.php?1716
> > >
> > > Glenda Brinkley

I mean I see what you're saying, but this whole mailing list is defunct. I
keep it around for posterity sake, but you're not being up to date by
watching this.