Re: linking local .pdf files

Emmanuel Engelhart-5
Hi

On 15.04.2015 11:22, JFC Morfin wrote:
> I would like to link local .pdf files without having to use the
> [http://wiki./xxxx.pdf] format, so I can port a page and its related
> files to another wiki site. I read somewhere that a [media:xxxx]
> solution could exist but the information I can parse throughout the
> manuals is uncomplete and confuse. Is there an URL where this is
> explained or would someone be kind enough to explain it in simple
> working words?

I think you might have a look to the fullurl: and filepath: magic words:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Magic_words#URL_data

Regards
Emmanuel

--
Kiwix - Wikipedia Offline & more
* Web: http://www.kiwix.org

Re: linking local .pdf files

Ricordisamoa
Have you tried [[Media:xxxx]] (with double brackets)?