Re: (no subject)

Stephen Bain
I don't know whether the Board wants community input on this or not,
but I suspect there will be community members who would like to give
their input anyway.

From the "Board meeting planned in october" thread:

On 9/10/07, Florence Devouard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> During the board meeting, there should be discussions over whether to
> expand the board to 9, or keep it for now at 7. A couple of names are
> currently floating around.
> There may be a change in the terms of the appointed members.

Based on the board expansion resolution of December last year [1], I
would have expected that the Board would be expanded to 9 in July next
year, with three more elected seats to be up for election at that
time.

--
[1] http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Board_expansion

--