Reactions against the SOPA blackout

Carcharoth
Starting a thread to collect some links to reactions against the SOPA
blackout of Wikipedia.

Here is one to start things off:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Scott_MacDonald

And a link to that page as it currently stands:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Scott_MacDonald&oldid=471993971

Carcharoth

Re: Reactions against the SOPA blackout

Elias Friedman
I'd love to list my support on that page (after hitting the "stop" button
to keep the blackout from loading), but with the whole site under full
protection...

And to imagine people were worried about alienating people and perverting
our doctrines with Pending Changes!

Sent from my Droid2
Elias Friedman A.S., CCEMT-P
אליהו מתתיהו בן צבי