This is the monthly update from the Readers team at the Wikimedia
Foundation for May 2018.
* iOS and Android teams both published incremental updates to address
issues with new Reading Lists. 
=== Web ===
* Continuing work on the mobile page issues project 
* Preparing for the deployment of our new PDF renderer 
* Team was way at offsite and hackathon - discussing plans for next year
=== Reading Infrastructure ===
* Published Wikipedia Reading List browser extensions for Chrome and
Firefox. Safari extension to follow hopefully soon, but dealing
with a cookie issue when "keep me logged in" is not used.
* Updated various APIs (action=mobileview, /page/summary,
/page/mobile-sections) to provide locally overwritten descriptions vs.
the centrally stored ones in Wikidata.   These were follow-ups
to T192838. 
=== New Readers ===
* New Reader updates can be found at Meta.