Ready for early translation: Tech News #02 (2018)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #02 (2018)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F02&action=page

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

Please do tell me if there's anything I can help you with.)

It's the first issue in a couple of weeks, and one can tell – it's
longer than usual.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #02 (2018)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 8:13 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F02&action=page

The text of the newsletter is now final. No new items have been added
since yesterday. One item has been expanded; retranslation will
clarify but is not strictly necessary. There won't be any more
changes; you can translate safely.

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 6:29 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 8:13 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F02&action=page

The text of the newsletter is now final. No new items have been added
since yesterday. One item has been expanded; retranslation will
clarify but is not strictly necessary. There won't be any more
changes; you can translate safely.

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter has now been delivered (in 16 languages) to 758 pages across wikis.

This was a very long issue. Thank you for taking the time to make sure it's available in more languages than English.

//Johan Jönsson