Ready for early translation: Tech News #07 (2018)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #07 (2018)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F07&action=page

Johan is planning to send the newsletter on Monday
afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday morning PT. The existing translations
will be posted on the wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

Please do tell me if there's anything I can help you with.)

--
Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
Community Liaison, Wikimedia Foundation

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #07 (2018)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 2:38 PM, Nick Wilson (Quiddity)

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F07&action=page

The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
since yesterday, and 1 link has been changed. There won't be any more
changes; you can translate safely.

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #07 (2018)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 10:34 PM, Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 2:38 PM, Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> The latest tech newsletter is ready for early translation:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2018/07
>>
>> Direct translation link:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F07&action=page

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 14 languages) to 761 pages across wikis.

//Johan Jönsson