Ready for early translation: Tech News #10 (2017)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #10 (2017)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F10&action=page

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a few more edits by Friday, but the existing content
should generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday
in any case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you did not translate Tech News in the last few weeks, see this email:

Please do tell me if there's anything I can help you with.)

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #10 (2017)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 11:15 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F10&action=page

The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 11:41 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 11:15 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> The latest tech newsletter is ready for early translation:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2017/10
>>
>> Direct translation link:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F10&action=page

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 18 languages) to subscribers across wikis.

//Johan Jönsson