Ready for early translation: Tech News #10 (2018)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #10 (2018)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F10&action=page

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

Please do tell me if there's anything I can help you with.)

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #10 (2018)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 10:20 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F10&action=page
>
> I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
> Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
> wikis in that language. Deadlines:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines
>
> There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
> generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
> case.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
> always, I appreciate your help and feedback.
>
> (If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html
>
> Please do tell me if there's anything I can help you with.)

The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
since yesterday; one item has been clarified but doesn't need to be
retranslated. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #10 (2018)

mathieu lovato stumpf guntz

Angla versio sube/English version bellow

Nun ke mi proksimas la finon de traduko de la Referenca manlibro pri Lua, mi finfine povas permesi min denove labori pri Teknovaĵoj. :)

Do: farita. :)

---

Now that I am near the end of the translation of the Lua Reference Manual, I finaly can grant myself persmission to translate TechNews again. :)

So: done. :)

Le 02/03/2018 à 21:30, Johan Jönsson a écrit :
[...]

Saroj Dhakal-2
Hi Johan,

I've translated the Nepali Version.

Thanks,
Saroj

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 12:04 PM, mathieu stumpf guntz <[hidden email]> wrote:

Angla versio sube/English version bellow

Nun ke mi proksimas la finon de traduko de la Referenca manlibro pri Lua, mi finfine povas permesi min denove labori pri Teknovaĵoj. :)

Do: farita. :)

---

Now that I am near the end of the translation of the Lua Reference Manual, I finaly can grant myself persmission to translate TechNews again. :)

So: done. :)

Le 02/03/2018 à 21:30, Johan Jönsson a écrit :
On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 10:20 PM, Johan Jönsson [hidden email] wrote:

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F10&action=page

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

Please do tell me if there's anything I can help you with.)
The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
since yesterday; one item has been clarified but doesn't need to be
retranslated. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #10 (2018)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 10:20 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F10&action=page

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 23 languages) to 759 pages across wikis.

This is a record number of translations for Tech News – well done, everyone.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #10 (2018)

Stryn@Wikimedia
Hi, did you see that it failed on Meta-wiki for some pages?
See https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Log/massmessage

Stryn
Suomenkielisen Wikipedian ylläpitäjä & osoitepaljastaja / Admin and checkuser on the Finnish Wikipedia
Wikidatan ylläpitäjä / Admin on Wikidata
Meta-Wikin ylläpitäjä / Admin on Meta-Wiki
Ylivalvoja / Steward

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 10:20 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F10&action=page

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 23 languages) to 759 pages across wikis.

This is a record number of translations for Tech News – well done, everyone.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #10 (2018)

Johan Jönsson-2
No, I hadn't. Thanks.

//Johan Jönsson