Ready for early translation: Tech News #13 (2018)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #13 (2018)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F13&action=page

I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC),
i.e. Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on
the wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!

--
Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
Community Liaison, Wikimedia Foundation

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #13 (2018)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 4:09 PM, Nick Wilson (Quiddity)

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F13&action=page

The text of the newsletter is now final. One item has been changed
since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

Thank you, and have a good weekend. :)

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #13 (2018)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 12:09 AM, Nick Wilson (Quiddity)

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F13&action=page
>
> I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC),
> i.e. Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on
> the wikis in that language. Deadlines:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines
>
> There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
> generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
> case.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
> always, we appreciate your help and feedback.
>
> (If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html
>
> If I can help you with anything, please ask!

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 14 languages) to 764 pages across wikis.

//Johan Jönsson