Quantcast

Ready for early translation: Tech News #14 (2017)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #14 (2017)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F14&action=page

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a few more edits by Friday, but the existing content
should generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday
in any case.

(I will look into the problems with the time-related parser function
as soon as possible, hopefully in time for next Tech News.)

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #14 (2017)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 5:39 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F14&action=page

The text of the newsletter is now final. Two new items have been added
since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 5:02 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 5:39 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> The latest tech newsletter is ready for early translation:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2017/14
>>
>> Direct translation link:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F14&action=page
>
> The text of the newsletter is now final. Two new items have been added
> since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
> safely.

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 18 languages) to subscribers across wikis.

//Johan Jönsson