Ready for early translation: Tech News #18 (2018)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #18 (2018)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F17&action=page

I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!)

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #18 (2018)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
Correction: The links should be to #18:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F18&action=page

:-)

--
Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
Community Liaison, Wikimedia Foundation

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 10:01 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F17&action=page
>
> I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
> morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
> that language. Deadlines:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines
>
> There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
> generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
> case.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
> always, we appreciate your help and feedback.
>
> (If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html

Thanks for the correction yesterday, Nick.

The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
since yesterday. One item has been expanded. There won't be any more
changes; you can translate safely.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #18 (2018)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 10:01 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F17&action=page
>
> I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
> morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
> that language. Deadlines:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines
>
> There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
> generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
> case.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
> always, we appreciate your help and feedback.
>
> (If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 16 languages) to 776 pages across wikis.

//Johan Jönsson