Ready for early translation: Tech News #25 (2018)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #25 (2018)

Johan Jönsson-2
Looks like a short issue, this week (as there's no new MediaWiki version).

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F25&action=page

I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!)

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #25 (2018)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 5:00 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Looks like a short issue, this week (as there's no new MediaWiki version).

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F25&action=page
>
> I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
> morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
> that language. Deadlines:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines
>
> There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
> generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
> case.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
> always, we appreciate your help and feedback.
>
> (If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html
>
> If I can help you with anything, please ask!)

The text of the newsletter is now final. Three new items have been
added since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can
translate safely.

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 4:27 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 5:00 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Looks like a short issue, this week (as there's no new MediaWiki version).
>>
>> The latest tech newsletter is ready for early translation:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2018/25
>>
>> Direct translation link:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F25&action=page

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 18 languages) to 771 pages across wikis.

//Johan Jönsson