Ready for early translation: Tech News #26 (2017)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #26 (2017)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F26&action=page

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. Benoît will let you know on Friday in
any case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html)

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #26 (2017)

Benoît Evellin (Trizek)

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 9:53 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F26&action=page

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language. Deadlines:

The text of the newsletter is now final. Two new items have been added
since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely. Thank you for your help!

Have a nice week-end,
Benoît

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. Benoît will let you know on Friday in
any case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html)

//Johan Jönsson

Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
Community Liaison

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #26 (2017)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 9:53 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F26&action=page

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 16 languages) to subscribers across wikis.

//Johan Jönsson