Ready for early translation: Tech News #26 (2018)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #26 (2018)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F26&action=page

I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. Nick will let you know on Friday in
any case (being Swedish, I'll be busy celebrating Midsummer's Eve).

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!)

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #26 (2018)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F26&action=page

The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
and one item has been changed since yesterday. There won't be any
more changes; you can translate safely.

Thanks, and I hope you have a good weekend. :-)

--
Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
Community Liaison, Wikimedia Foundation

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #26 (2018)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 9:26 PM, Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>> The latest tech newsletter is ready for early translation:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2018/26
>>
>> Direct translation link:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F26&action=page
>>

> The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
> and one item has been changed since yesterday. There won't be any
> more changes; you can translate safely.
>
> Thanks, and I hope you have a good weekend. :-)

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 18 languages) to 760 pages across wikis.

//Johan Jönsson