Ready for early translation: Tech News #27 (2017)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #27 (2017)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F27&action=page

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

Please do tell me if there's anything I can help you with.)

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #27 (2017)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 4:37 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F27&action=page

The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #27 (2017)

Anoop Rao
Done
kannada (ಕನ್ನಡ)

Yours Truly
tools.wmflabs.org/guc/?user=Anoop_Rao <Anoop Rao>
http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User:Minato826 <Anoop Rao

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 7:57 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 4:37 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> The latest tech newsletter is ready for early translation:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2017/27
>>
>> Direct translation link:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F27&action=page
>
> The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
> since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
> safely.
>
> //Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #27 (2017)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 4:37 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F27&action=page

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 14 languages) to subscribers across wikis.
One can tell it's summer in the Northern Hemisphere, I suppose – the
last time we had this number of translations was last summer. (: Once
again, thanks to everyone who translated this into your language!

//Johan Jönsson