Ready for early translation: Tech News #28 (2017)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #28 (2017)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F28&action=page

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

Please do tell me if there's anything I can help you with.)

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #28 (2017)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F28&action=page

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

Please do tell me if there's anything I can help you with.)

The text of the newsletter is now final. No new items have been added since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate safely.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #28 (2017)

Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
Hello

Tech News has been sent to 720 pages in 16 languages: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2017/28

Thank you for your help, as always deeply appreciated.

Benoît

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 5:59 PM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Community Liaison