Ready for early translation: Tech News #31 (2018)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #31 (2018)

Benoît Evellin (Trizek)

Direct translation link:

We plan to send the newsletter on Monday (UTC). The existing
translations will be posted on the wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!

Thank you for your help,
Benoît
--
Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
Community Liaison

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #31 (2018)

Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
The text of the newsletter is now final. One new item has been added
since yesterday, a couple updated. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
safely.

Have a nice week end,
Benoît

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 4:58 PM Benoît Evellin (Trizek) <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

The newsletter has been distributed to 786 pages, in 12 languages. Thank you for your help! :)

If you wish to help on the writing or the distribution, please check https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors