Ready for early translation: Tech News #38 (2018)

Ready for early translation: Tech News #38 (2018)

Johan Jönsson-2

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F38&action=page

I plan to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e. Monday
morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in
that language. Deadlines:

There may be a more edits by Friday but the existing content should
generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday in any
case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, we appreciate your help and feedback.

(If you haven't translated Tech News previously, see this email:

If I can help you with anything, please ask!)

The translation memory has been working fine for me, in the sense that
it is fast if only collecting translations from the last few weeks. I
hope it's better than it's been lately for you.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Ready for early translation: Tech News #38 (2018)

Johan Jönsson-2
On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 11:26 PM Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2018%2F38&action=page

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 16 languages) to 780 pages across wikis.

(It doesn't seem like my Friday email about the issue being frozen
ever reached the list? My sincere apologies for that. Don't know why.)

//Johan Jönsson